NZ Post Collectables Survey 2021 Terms and Conditions
To enter this competition, you must complete the NZ Post Collectables survey sent to your email address on 25 August 2021. Other survey activity is not eligible for this competition. NZ Post's aim in collecting these surveys is to continuously improve our services and understand your overall experience. We may anonymously use your feedback to promote those services. NZ Post may contact you as a result of completing this survey. Your feedback will be collected by NZ Post's survey representative MaritzCX and will be kept confidential from other third parties. We are working with MaritzCX, an independent customer experience firm, to conduct the survey and analyse the results.
If you have comments or concerns about this survey, please contact us.
1. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents. Employees and contractors of NZ Post and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. To be eligible, you must have completed the NZ Post Collectables survey sent to you on 25 August 2021.
2. NZ Post may end the competition at any time. If we choose to end the competition early, we will notify you by phone or email.
3. Entries must be sent to submitted online and be received by 5pm, 15 September 2021. NZ Post will take no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. The prize is one of five New Zealand Stories in Stamps 2020 albums. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Some prize details may be subject to change due to timing and availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize will be drawn on 17 September 2021.
8. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. NZ Post will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners, but if a winner is unable to be contacted within seven days, the prize will be redrawn.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that their name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes.
11. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. The contact details collected on your entry may be used by NZ Post and its related companies for the purpose of this competition and to provide you with information or offers relating to our products and services. You may view and correct any personal information that we hold about you.