Stamp collecting with NZ Post
Help & information
- Contact & support
- Account information
- Purchase information
- Media Releases
- 3D Secure
- Digital Stamps
- FAQ - Digital Stamps
- Important notice: changes to credit card payment methods
- Terms and conditions - Pets of Aotearoa New Zealand competition
- Terms and conditions - Hairy Maclary Signed Book Competition
- COVID-19 announcements
- NZ Post Collectables Survey 2023 Terms and Conditions
- Stand questions and answers
- 2018 Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) Changes
- Stamp events
NZ Post produces collectable products that celebrate New Zealand's taonga, culture, heritage, arts, stories and people. We understand that stamps are about much more than just postage - they are a means of telling stories and capturing moments in history.
We are in the business of exploring national identities and all of our products and services reflect and support that direction. The collectable programme delivered by NZ Post can be traced back to the 19th Century – but its role and relevance today is founded on a strong knowledge of New Zealand people, history, culture, arts, achievements and heroes. Our purpose is to connect people, communities and commerce with products that celebrate New Zealand identity.
The Collectables business at NZ Post is responsible for the design, marketing, production and distribution of postage stamps for collectors. We are committed to meeting our customers' needs through innovative products, exceptional service, timely delivery and value for money.