Terms and conditions - Hairy Maclary Signed Book Competition
Help & information
- Contact & support
- Account information
- Purchase information
- Media Releases
- 3D Secure
- Digital Stamps
- FAQ - Digital Stamps
- Important notice: changes to credit card payment methods
- Terms and conditions - Pets of Aotearoa New Zealand competition
- Terms and conditions - Hairy Maclary Signed Book Competition
- COVID-19 announcements
- NZ Post Collectables Survey 2023 Terms and Conditions
- Stand questions and answers
- 2018 Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) Changes
- Stamp events
To enter this competition, you must comment on the NZ Post Collectables Facebook 'Be in to win!' post from 26 July 2023 midday Wednesday 9 August 2023.
- Entry is open to anyone in New Zealand aged 13 years and over. Younger entrants may do so with the help of a parent or caregiver. Employees and contractors of NZ Post and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition runs from noon Wednesday 26 July and 12 noon Wednesday 9 August (NZST). Entries must be received within this timeframe.
- To enter, you must make an eligible comment on the NZ Post Collectables Facebook post titled 'Be in to win!' from 26 July 2023.
- One entry is eligible per person.
- The 20 winners will be drawn on Monday 14 August.
- The 20 winners will receive one copy of Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy signed by author and illustrator Dame Lynley Dodd.
- The winners will be notified via comment on Facebook. NZ Post will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners, but if a winner is unable to be contacted within five working days, the prize will be redrawn.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- NZ Post is collecting your details only for the purpose of this competition. You may view and correct any personal information that we hold about you.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.