This spectacular set of three gold proof coins features three of the main characters in 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’- Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf and Thorin Oakenshield.
- Low worldwide mintage of just 250 sets
- Each coin is minted from 0.9999 gold
- The rim of each coin is inscribed in both English and Dwarvish with the words 'Middle-earth - New Zealand'
- Features Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf and Thorin Oakenshield
- Packaged within a beautiful lockable wooden case featuring the official 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' logo
- Individually numbered certificate.
Each coin is official New Zealand legal tender and is minted from 0.9999 gold. Limited to only 250 sets worldwide, this stunning set from Middle-earth will sell out fast.
This premium coin set is packaged within a beautiful wooden case, onto which the official The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey logo has been finely carved. The case also contains a special drawer to hold the individually numbered certificate of authenticity, and the lock ensures these precious coins will be safe for generations to come.
Please note: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return it within 14 days and we will replace it or give you a refund. Finished products may differ from those illustrated online.
|Denomination:||Ten New Zealand dollars|
|Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse design:||Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom|
|Reverse design:||Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf and Thorin Oakenshield|
|Mint:||Royal Australian Mint|
|Worldwide mintage limit:||250|
Finished products may differ from those illustrated online.