Appreciate the little spotted kiwi in greater detail on this 5oz silver proof coin.
- Minted from 0.999 silver
- Limited worldwide mintage of 500
- The first 5oz silver coin in New Zealand
- Celebrates the Apteryx owenii, New Zealand’s smallest kiwi
- Presented in an elegant black case with an individually numbered certificate
- This 5oz silver proof coin features uses a variety of polishing techniques as a well as a combination of 2D and 3D relief to give depth and texture to the image.
This 65mm diameter coin allows the kiwi to come to life as the larger image shows greater detail. With only 500 coins worldwide, this larger than life coin can take pride of place in your collection. Packaged in a display case with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity, it makes a beautiful gift or addition to your collection.
|Denomination:||Ten New Zealand dollars|
|Obverse design:||Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom|
|Reverse design:||Little Spotted Kiwi - Apteryx Owenii|
|Designed by:||Jonathan Gray, New Zealand Post Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand|
|Worldwide mintage limit:||500|
|Mint:||BH Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt GmbH|