This collectable pack includes one circulating 50 cent coin and a message from New Zealand’s Governor-General, Rt Hon Dame Patsy Reddy GNZM, QSO.
- NZ Post will donate 50 cents from every pack sold directly to the RNZRSA.
- Legal tender circulating coin
- New Zealand’s second colour-printed commemorative circulating coin
- Available in a collectable pack
- A limit of 2,000,000 coins minted
- Includes a letter from New Zealand’s Governor-General, Rt Hon Dame Patsy Reddy GNZM, QSO
- Coin features the RNZRSA poppy
- Circulating coin commemorating the centenary of Armistice Day
- Please note that as this coin is legal New Zealand tender and can only be shipped via courier within New Zealand. A standard courier charge will apply.
The coin features the red poppy of the Royal New Zealand Returned and Services’ Association (RNZRSA) at its centre. The three silver ferns on the wreath surrounding the poppy represent the three services (Navy, Air Force and Army) within the New Zealand Defence Force. They also symbolise past, present and future. The unfolding koru pattern evokes new beginnings.
Check out more New Zealand coins here.
|Denomination:||Fifty New Zealand cents|
|Obverse design:||Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom|
|Reverse design:||RNZRSA red poppy surrounded by a remembrance wreath with silver fern and koru elements|
|Designed by:||Dave Burke Design, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Worldwide mintage limit:||2,000,000|
|Mint:||Royal Canadian Mint|