The three poppies on this coin represent New Zealand and allies Australia and the United Kingdom (UK), countries with which Kiwis have historically had the strongest ties. A version of this limited edition 1oz silver proof coin is also available with selective colour printing in a three-coin set, along with coins from Australia and the UK.
- NZ Post will donate $5 from the sale of each coin directly to the RNZRSA.
- Minted from 0.999 silver
- Limited worldwide mintage of 1,000
- Represents three allies: Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom
- Comes in an elegant display case with an acrylic block
- A two-colour version is available in a three-coin pack along with a coin each from the UK and AustraliaAn outstanding addition to any WW1 themed collection.
This coin features three RNZRSA poppies, each representing allies Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. These nations are also represented in the coin’s colourful stained-glass window design. The coin is housed in an elegant display case with a high-quality resin block.
|Denomination:||One New Zealand dollar|
|Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse design:||Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom|
|Reverse design:||Three RNZRSA red poppies|
|Designed by:||Dave Burke Design, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Worldwide mintage limit:||1,000|
|Mint:||Royal Australian Mint|