Terms and conditions - Pets of Aotearoa New Zealand competition
The promoter of this competition is New Zealand Post Limited, 23 Underwood Street, East Tamaki, Auckland.
How to enter the competition
This competition is valid on Facebook
To enter the competition, you must comment on the BE IN TO WIN post shared by NZ Post Collectables from 6 – 21 April with a good quality picture of your pet and a pitch for why they should be the winner of Best Dressed, Cutest in Show, Cheekiest Rascal or Kiwi Spirit. Only one entry per person will be eligible.
- Entries must be made by 11.59pm Friday 21 April 2023 NZST.
Prizes and draw details
- By entering the competition, you will be in with a chance to win a set of Pets of Aotearoa New Zealand stampsand to have your pet’s picture appear on an official New Zealand stamp.
- The draw winner will be randomly selected by NZ Post on Wednesday 26 April 2023.
- The picture competition winners will be selected by NZ Post and announced in the week of Wednesday 26 April 2023.
- The winners will be contacted by via a comment on the BE IN TO WIN post. The winners are expected to make contact with NZ Post via Private Facebook Message to arrange delivery of the prize and use of the winning pictures.
- In the event that the winner does not make contact by Monday 1 May the prize will be redrawn on the next business day under the same terms as the original draw, and a new picture winner will be selected if no contact is made.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The image must be of your own pet and submitted with the photographer’s permission. Successful entrants will be asked to provide proof that they have submitted an authentic image of their own pet.
- This competition is not available to NZ Post employees and their immediate families, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter
- NZ Post reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without notice
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf
- The stamp issue date is subject to change
- NZ Post and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc or any of its subsidiaries
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand