Kiwi Collector terms and conditions
Kiwi Collector terms and conditions
- The Kiwi Collector Scheme is open to all customers who purchase philatelic and collectable coins at full price through one of the eligible channels, these being the Collectables and Solutions Centre, Whanganui (by phone order, by mail order, from collectables.nzpost.co.nz and participating PostShops.
- The purchase of stamps for postage use is not eligible for inclusion in the Kiwi Collector Scheme.
- The term ‘philatelic product’ refers to full sets of stamps, first day covers, miniature sheets, exhibition miniature sheets, maximum cards, presentation packs, annual albums and collections, and other items deemed by New Zealand Post to be intended for collection purposes.
- The term ‘collectable coin product’ refers to commemorative currency (coins, banknotes, coin sets and banknote sets) and medallions sold by New Zealand Post.
Kiwi Collector Points System
- Kiwi Collector Points are earned on the basis of one point per New Zealand dollar spent on purchasing products (as listed above) through an eligible channel.
- Kiwi Collector Points are earned on purchases made between 1 January and 31 December, on all products issued within that calendar year. Points will cease accumulating on 31 December of that year. Please note, if you place an order which contains product scheduled to be issued in the next calendar year, the Kiwi Collector points you earn will be added to the next year's balance.
- Unredeemed Kiwi Collector Points will not accumulate from one calendar year to the next.
- Unused Kiwi Collector Points are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Kiwi Collector Points may be redeemed for Kiwi Collector Vouchers or other Kiwi Collector Rewards, which are communicated to customers each year via a mailing.
- Kiwi Collector Points can only be earned on philatelic and collectable coin products that are purchased at their full price.
- You need a minimum of 100 points to be eligible for Kiwi Collector Rewards.
Allocation and Notification of Kiwi Collector Points
- All customers who purchase products from the Collectables and Solutions Centre will be credited with Kiwi Collector Points when their orders are processed.
- All customers will be notified of their Kiwi Collector Points balance (Kiwi Collector Points accrued in any given year up to the date of notification) via the regular stamp issue mailings made by New Zealand Post, provided they have given permission for their names to be added to our mailing list. Alternatively, customers may call 0800 STAMPS to get their Kiwi Collector Points balances.
- If product is returned, the Kiwi Collector Points earned on the purchase will be deducted from that customer’s account. Where bonus Kiwi Collector Points were awarded on the purchase of the returned philatelic or collectable coin product as the result of a promotion, these will also be deducted from that customer’s account.
Kiwi Collector Rewards
- The Kiwi Collector Rewards available through the Kiwi Collector Scheme will be communicated each year in a mailing to all participating customers who have given permission for their names to be added to our mailing list. The Kiwi Collector Rewards for any given year will also be published online at www.nzpost.co.nz/kiwicollector.
- All participating customers will receive a Reward Selection Form shortly after 31 December of the relevant year along with their Kiwi Collector Points balances for that year. Please call the Collectables and Solutions Centre on 0800 STAMPS in early February if you have not received this information so that your claim may be submitted before the closing date.
- During the redemption period, the Kiwi Collector Reward Selection Form will also be available to complete online at www.nzpost.co.nz/kiwicollector.
- The Reward Selection Form is to be used by the customer to select the reward(s) they wish to obtain, dependent on the number of Kiwi Collector Points accumulated during the year.
- All Kiwi Collector Rewards must be claimed by 31 March of the year following the year in which the Kiwi Collector Points were accumulated.
- Reward Selection Forms must be received by the Collectables and Solutions Centre by 5.00pm on the nearest working day prior to 31 March to be eligible for Kiwi Collector Rewards.
- Reward Selection Forms received after this time will be invalid. Kiwi Collector Rewards will be dispatched within one month of receipt of Reward Selection Forms by the Collectables and Solutions Centre. Postage will not be charged for the delivery of Kiwi Collector Rewards.
- New Zealand Post only produces limited quantities of reward products. It does not guarantee supply. Product that is no longer available will be advised online.
Kiwi Collector Points Eligibility
The table below sets out the philatelic and collectable coin products eligible for accumulation of Kiwi Collector Points.
|Product type||Definition||Eligible for Kiwi Collector Points|
|Philatelic products purchased from the Collectables & Solutions Centre via direct mail, internet and phone.||
Full stamp sets*.
|Stamp booklets/dispensers||Purchased from the Collectables and Solutions Centre and www.nzpost.co.nz/stamps.||YES|
|Stamp booklets/dispensers||Purchased from PostShops.||NO|
|Coins||All collectable coin products sold by New Zealand Post.||YES|
*Full stamp set: One of each denomination that makes up a stamp issue is a full stamp set. A full stamp set can apply to individual stamps, stamp blocks, stamp sheets or gutter pairs where one of each denomination is purchased.
Kiwi Collector Vouchers
- Kiwi Collector Points may be redeemed for a Kiwi Collector Voucher.
- Kiwi Collector Vouchers can be used to purchase philatelic and collectable coin products from the Collectables and Solutions Centre in Wanganui, by mail order or by phoning the Collectables and Solutions Centre directly on 0800 STAMPS. Kiwi Collector vouchers cannot be used in PostShops.
- When you purchase by phone, you must quote your unique Kiwi Collector Voucher number. When you purchase by mail order, you must enclose your Kiwi Collector Voucher with your mail order form.
- You will not earn any Kiwi Collector Points on philatelic and collectable coin products purchased with a Kiwi Collector Voucher.
- Kiwi Collector Vouchers have a monetary value of $10, $50 and $250 and are not available in any other denomination. You can only redeem one Kiwi Collector voucher per product purchased.
- If the purchase totals less than the value of the Kiwi Collector Voucher, no change will be given.
- If the purchase totals more than the value of the Kiwi Collector Voucher, you must make up the difference using another form of payment.
- Kiwi Collector Vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Kiwi Collector Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Kiwi Collector Vouchers cannot be purchased for cash or without having earned the requisite points in advance.
- Your Kiwi Collector Voucher will be void if it is altered in any way.
- New Zealand Post accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged Kiwi Collector Vouchers.
- New Zealand Post reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- New Zealand Post reserves the right to discontinue this scheme at any time, or alter the Kiwi Collector Rewards offered.
- Any information provided by you to New Zealand Post will be held by the Collectables and Solutions Centre and may be accessed and corrected by you under the Privacy Act 1993.