Help & information
- Contact & support
- Account information
- Purchase information
- Media Releases
- 3D Secure
- Digital Stamps
- FAQ - Digital Stamps
- Important notice: changes to credit card payment methods
- Terms and conditions - Pets of Aotearoa New Zealand competition
- Terms and conditions - Hairy Maclary Signed Book Competition
- COVID-19 announcements
- NZ Post Collectables Survey 2023 Terms and Conditions
- Stand questions and answers
- 2018 Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) Changes
- Stamp events
Frequently asked questions
Is there something we missed? You can find it in one of the FAQ sections below.
We have done our best to try and cover any potential questions that you may have. However it’s not always possible to answer every query, if we haven’t covered the specific piece of information you’re after, feel free to visit our contact page here and get in touch.
Find out about 3D Secure on our website which we use to protect you against credit card fraud and theft.
If you have any further questions about COVID-19 alert level changes and how they may impact your orders, take a look at some of the extra information here.
If you have any further questions about the recent announcement to discontinue the Children’s health camp stamps, take a look at some of the extra information here.
From 1 July 2018, Australian law requires NZ Post to charge Australian goods and services tax (GST) on sales of low value goods to consumers in Australia.